The South Grand Lake Chamber’s Hook-N-Cookoff presented by Vyve Broadband is set to launch its 22nd season on September 26, 2015 at
the South Grand Lake Regional Airport in Ketchum. 448500 E. 330 Rd., Ketchum, OK 74349 GPS – 36.5463611, -95.0135278
Special Thanks goes to our title sponsor, Vyve Broadband. Vyve Broadband is a strong supporter of the Grand Lake community and gladly stepped up for the second year as the Title Sponsor of the Hook-N-Cookoff. Our other Grand supporters include GRDA, Pine Lodge Resort, Harbors View Marina, Grand Lake News Online, The Grand Laker and Stepping Out Designs.
The fun starts on Thursday Night at the Hook-N-Cook VIP Party at Harbors View Marina with a Shrimp Boil and Travis Kidd will be entertaining the crowd. Tickets to the VIP Night will be $20.
Saturday the Hook-N-Cookoff will feature:
• Amazing catfish, coleslaw and hushpuppies
• a massive Kid Zone with inflatables
• Vendors to shop & Treasure hunters will delight with our new feature for this year – a Nautical Flea Market – fishing gear, towable tubes, marine art, boating accessories, and boating apparel will all be on hand at the event.
• Airplane and Helicopter rides
• Vintage Car & Bike Show
• Lickitty Split Band will be entertaining the crowd.
• Kristen Dickerson from Tulsa’s News Channel 8 will proceed over the event as the emcee.
Forms, Rules, and informations to the event are available on the Hook N Cookoff TAB.
Tasting kits will be $10 at the gate, $8 pre-sold, and $5 for kids. This event is free to attend.
It is truly a GRAND LAKE! Map of Grand Lake
Join Us Today! Member Application